Dear guests and friends of Morrissey,
The epidemic of Covid-19 (Corona) has made us realize that the health, safety and security of Morrissey’s guests and employees are our utmost priority. In order to support Indonesian Government on the preventive measures of the spread of Covid-19 (Corona) and also to break the chain of the spread of the Covid-19 (Corona), Morrissey will be temporarily closed from April 3rd, 2020 to April 30th, 2020.
Morrissey is implementing flexible cancellation policies for your reservations after April 30th, 2020:
- We are waiving cancellation fees of reservation for stays between 18th March 2020 and 29th May 2020 up to 24 hours prior to arrival date.
- For guests who has booked directly via online travel agents or other third-party travel agencies are advised to directly contact their booking provider. We will assist your travel agents/ agencies accordingly.
- For guests who has booked via https://www.iammorrissey.co/ kindly contact +(62-21) 2993 3333.
- Any confirmed reservation dates can be replaced with other dates until 30th December 2020.
- For group/meeting bookings please kindly contact our sales representative by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at 081703095009.
Our prayers are with you and your family and we hope to resume serving you soon. On behalf of the management and employees of Morrissey, we thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this extraordinary times.
PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE
It is very important for all guests to remain vigilant and to adopt good personal hygiene practices.
We encourage all our guests to follow the following precautions at all times:
- Avoid contact with live animals, poultry & birds
- Avoid consumption of raw and undercooked meat
- Avoid crowded places and around people who are unwell
- Observe good personal hygiene at all times
- Wash hands frequently with soap
- Wear a mask if you have a cough or runny nose
- Cover your mouth with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing
- See a doctor if you are unwell